They threw you a shower, took you out for your bachelorette party, and agreed to wear whatever the heck you wanted them to wear on your big day. Now it’s time to thank them. That’s right, we’re talking about your bridesmaids! Today we are looking at some thoughtful gifts to give your squad.
10 Thoughtful Gifts for Your Bridesmaids
1. We’ve all seen the matching floral robes, right? We like these pajama short sets because they’re a little more practical for running around while getting ready. Plus they make for cute photos which is always a must.
2. Accessories that compliment your bridesmaid’s dresses are always a welcome gift. And if it’s jewelry they will want to wear after your grand event it’s even more exciting. These sweet and simple bracelets are neutral enough to be worn daily.
3. We love thinking outside the box, and if it earns some laughs that’s even better. Who doesn’t want a little wind in their hair for selfies? Yep, a tiny iPhone-activated fan just might be the best gift they ever receive. You’ll probably want one for yourself as well.
4. Are you detail-oriented and like to DIY? Your bridesmaids will be forever grateful if you provide them with a Wedding Day Emergency Kit. From tummy aches to blisters, you can prepare for everything and give your girls a streamlined day.
5. Speaking of DIY, are you a crafty bride? These pretty little bouquet charms can later be used as key chains.
6. Most women will agree that hair ties can disappear at an almost mythical level. Help a sister out by giving her an extra! These are an affordable item to pair with something else on your big day.
7. Your friends are going to be on their feet for most of the day, and chances are they will be wearing uncomfortable shoes. Enter Sole Serum! A mixture of natural ingredients and lidocaine, Sole Serum temporarily relieves pain associated with *ahem* pretty shoes.
8. Are you a word nerd? I am, and I love finding out the meaning behind names. These personalized candles are gorgeous and oh-so-thoughtful! How fun for your friends to learn what their names mean on your big day.
9. Your girls might be too busy dancing to grab some of that delicious wedding cake. Why not give them their very own cupcake in a jar?
10. Finally, if you want something personalized or monogrammed, Wedding Favorites is a great place to visit. Their collection of monogrammed goods make for pretty props for wedding day photos. We like these personalized cosmetic bags because they’ll serve your ladies long after your big day.
Your bridesmaids are sharing in one of the biggest days of your life, and you want them to know how much you appreciate them. We hope this list provides some inspiration and ideas for gift-giving!