36" Gold Sparklers

$34.00
Highlights
  • Gold Sparks
  • 36 Inches Long
  • 40 Sparklers Per Pack
  • 180 seconds (Approximate)
Ground Shipping Only Ground Shipping Only
Order in the next 2 days, 17 hours, 31 minutes and it will ship Monday!

Product Details

36" gold, wire sparklers are the longest sparklers available! These extra large sparklers burn for well over 3 minutes with a near-smokeless gold sparkle. They're popular as wedding exit sparklers, or for 4th of July celebrations. They come in a pack of 10 sleeves with 4 sparklers each, for a total of 40 sparklers.

Product Number: N-CE0977-36

4.9 Stars from 115 Reviews
100.0% of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
By An excited bride
From Vero Beach, FL

Verified Buyer

Great deal! Great deal!
By From Vero Beach, FL
2017-03-09

Comments about 36" Gold Sparklers:
I haven't used the product itself but was recommended by someone to use these for my wedding. He's used them before and speaks highly of the product.

Service and Delivery Comments:
The shipment was fast and on time with delivery date.

By Eddie - the former groom
From Miami, FL

Verified Buyer

Wedding Sendoff - Must have! Wedding Sendoff - Must have!
By From Miami, FL
2017-02-11

These sparklers were a suggestion by the local music DJ. We purchase the biggest ones due. The sparklers were initially difficult to light and we are unsure if this was due to the wind (as we were performing the wedding sendoff on the beach boardwalk). Thankfully, once one sparkler is lit, it is easier to light the rest. The sparklers allowed plenty of time for our wedding photographer to take a couple of shots and for us to run the sendoff twice. All of our wedding guests who stayed for the send off were asking for more information about the sparklers and wanted to get some for themselves. I'm so glad we got these and would recommend to anyone considering a wedding sendoff or any sendoff. You will not be disappointed.

Product arrived quickly. We received the sparklers within 2 business days.

Merchant Response: Thank you for the great review! Wind can definitely make it a lot harder to light sparklers, but you did the right thing by getting the first sparkler lit, then using that one to light other sparklers. We also recommend using wind-resistant, torch-style lighters, which can be a big help in situations like this.

By B
From Brunswick, OH

Verified Buyer

nice nice
By From Brunswick, OH
2017-02-03

I have not used these yet, but they seem heavy duty and are very large. I think they will burn for a long time to get the pictures we want!

Fast delivery, nice packaging!

By Beau
From Orlando Fla

Verified Buyer

Great Product and Company Great Product and Company
By From Orlando Fla
2017-01-22

Used for exit at a wedding. Easy to light and last a long time

By GTF
From MA.

Verified Buyer

I would buy this product again I would buy this product again
By From MA.
2017-01-09

Product arrived in perfect condition , packaged well.

Delivery was on time

By Jen
From Orlando, FL

Verified Buyer

Fast shipping, great quality, made our night special! Fast shipping, great quality, made our night special!
By From Orlando, FL
2017-01-03

Our Wedding Sparkler send off was perfect and the burn time was long enough that we were able to do it twice for the photographer. Great quality!

By smandysen
From PA

Verified Buyer

Perfect for a getaway Perfect for a getaway
By From PA
2016-12-29

We ordered these sparklers for our daughter's wedding send off. They were perfect for having enough time to light, capturing lots of photos and adding sparkle to our celebration.

By Ginna
From Virginia

Verified Buyer

Excellent Excellent
By From Virginia
2016-12-20

A great product. I bought these for my spring wedding, and they worked well. It was damp when we lit them, because it has rained during the day - and that was not a problem. I would recommend these to anyone.

By Lexy
From Texas

Verified Buyer

Beautiful, and lasted a long time Beautiful, and lasted a long time
By From Texas
2016-11-27

We used them at my sisters wedding and had plenty of time to get cute pictures. They did take quite some time to light though, and the sparkler head was a little small.

By Mandy
From Orem, Utah

Verified Buyer

These worked great at our daughters wedding! Long lasting! These worked great at our daughters wedding! Long lasting!
By From Orem, Utah
2016-11-20

We ordered these sparklers and received them two days later. They last a long time and made a great exit for our daughters wedding.

Delivery was prompt!

By Kat
From Bucyrus, Ohio

Verified Buyer

:)lasted a long time :( Dripped is the way to describe it :)lasted a long time :( Dripped is the way to describe it
By From Bucyrus, Ohio
2016-11-13

We used the sparklers for send off at the wedding

Delivery was Prompt

By Bride
From Detroit, MI

Verified Buyer

Highly recommend for wedding Highly recommend for wedding
By From Detroit, MI
2016-11-04

Awesome sparklers for grand exit!

By Mike
From Old Bridge, NJ

Verified Buyer

Fast shipping and great company!! Long lasting sparklers!!! Fast shipping and great company!! Long lasting sparklers!!!
By From Old Bridge, NJ
2016-11-04

Sparklers were exactly what my wife and I were looking for at our wedding. Long lasting sparklers for our sparkler send off. Highly recommend this company and had a very pleasant experience.

By Lena
From Atlanta, GA

Verified Buyer

Great product Great product
By From Atlanta, GA
2016-10-31

We used this product for our wedding reception exit. It is long lasting so we were sure to get plenty of photographs.

Leah Dorr Photography
Leah Dorr Photography

By KA
From San Francisco, CA

Verified Buyer

Fantastic Sparklers Fantastic Sparklers
By From San Francisco, CA
2016-10-20

By Monique
From Jasper, Alabama

Verified Buyer

Perfect for wedding reception exit! Perfect for wedding reception exit!
By From Jasper, Alabama
2016-10-18

The 36" sparklers were perfect for our exit! They stayed lit for a good four minutes, and there was no smoke at all. It was plenty of time for them all to be lit and to capture the perfect get-away photos. I would definitely order these again.

The sparklers were delivered to our house within five days of being ordered.

By Mr. & Mrs. Brandon
From Slippery Rock, PA

Verified Buyer

Highly recommended!! Highly recommended!!
By From Slippery Rock, PA
2016-10-18

We ordered the 36 inch sparklers for our wedding. It was a last minute purchase on a Tuesday night, they shipped on Wednesday and we received on Friday, just in time for our Saturday wedding! I would not recommend waiting until the last minute like we did but I was VERY pleased with the quick delivery time time!! The quality was great. We got some great pictures at our wedding. They did have a little smoke but not enough to ruin any photo's. Overall we would highly recommend this product and definitely purchase again if ever needed.

By Ashley
From Allentown, PA

Verified Buyer

Great for photos! Great for photos!
By From Allentown, PA
2016-10-16

We used the 36 inch sparklers for wedding photos. It was a damp, foggy, windy, misty, and rainy night and the sparklers were easy to light and stayed lit despite the weather. They were bright and worked perfectly for what we needed them for.

Sparkler Heart

By Rach
From San Luis Obispo, CA

Verified Buyer

Excellent! Excellent!
By From San Luis Obispo, CA
2016-10-14

These sparklers were long, easy to light and lasted a long time as described. We had a fire pit which made for easy and efficient lighting for our guests. Highly recommend! Thank you Superior Celebrations!

These sparklers arrived quickly and were great for our wedding send off. Packaged safely.

By Bre
From Tuscaloosa, AL

Verified Buyer

I would buy this product again!! I would buy this product again!!
By From Tuscaloosa, AL
2016-10-12

I used these for my send off at my wedding! They were beautiful and lasted a long time!