Comments about 10" Gold Sparklers:
I bought them for my daughter's graduation party as "Send Off" Sparklers. I got the recommendation off of Pinterest. They were all duds. None of them lit. The consensus was that you would have to hold it under an extreme fire for a period of time to light. A match or lighter was not enough.
Merchant Response: We're so sorry this didn't work out! We always recommend using a wind-resistant, long-stem lighter for sparklers, but even so, it's normal for it to take a little time for the sparkler to light up. However, once you get one lit, you can quickly and easily use that one to light others. Matches, on the other hand, will not burn long enough or hot enough to work.